ARS 28-1403. Extension of interlock restricted licenses; hearing; scope
- A person whose driver license restriction is extended pursuant to section 28-1461 may submit to the department a written request for a hearing. The written request must be received by the department within fifteen days after the date of the order of extension of the restriction. On receipt of a request for a hearing, a hearing shall be held within thirty days.
- Hearings requested pursuant to this section shall be conducted in the same manner and under the same conditions as provided in section 28-3306. For the purposes of this section, the scope of the hearing shall include only the following issues:
- Whether the person was issued a special ignition interlock restricted driver license.
- Whether the person tampered with the certified ignition interlock device.
- Whether the person attempted to operate the vehicle with an alcohol concentration exceeding the presumptive limit as prescribed in section 28-1381, subsection G, paragraph 3, three or more times during the period of license restriction or limitation.
- If the person is under twenty-one years of age, whether the person attempted to operate the vehicle with any spirituous liquor in the person’s body during the period of license restriction or limitation.
- Whether the person submitted proof of compliance or inspection as prescribed in section 28-1461.
Search AZ DUI Help
Free DUI Case Evaluation
DUI in Arizona
Tests / Studies
- How DUI Conviction Affect Your Employment in Arizona?
- Field Sobriety Tests: Breath & Blood Test
- Common DUI Penalties in Arizona
- Car Insurance Language: Why are Policy Terms so Confusing?
- Blood, Breath or Urine Test Refusal Cases
- Possible Penalties for Extreme DUI and Super Extreme DUI
- Refusing DUI Breath Test: Cases
- DUI: Blood and Urine Cases
- Legal Update on DUI, DWI, Extreme DUI
- DUI Pharmaceuticals
- Legal revise on DUI, DWI, Extreme DUI
- Possible Punishments for DUI/DWI