ARS 28-1441. Driving under the influence; records
- The court shall maintain and make accessible to the general public all records regarding the disposition of cases in which a person is charged with a violation of section 28-1381, 28-1382 or 28-1383. The court shall include in these records an explanation of its reasons for accepting any plea agreement or dismissing any charge of a violation of section 28-1381, 28-1382 or 28-1383.
- As determined to be necessary by the director, the department shall maintain and make accessible to certified ignition interlock installers limited motor vehicle and driver records information for the purpose of determining the eligibility of a person requesting installation of a certified ignition interlock device. The department shall not charge a fee for providing this information to the ignition interlock installer.
Search AZ DUI Help
Free DUI Case Evaluation
DUI in Arizona
Tests / Studies
- How DUI Conviction Affect Your Employment in Arizona?
- Field Sobriety Tests: Breath & Blood Test
- Common DUI Penalties in Arizona
- Car Insurance Language: Why are Policy Terms so Confusing?
- Blood, Breath or Urine Test Refusal Cases
- Possible Penalties for Extreme DUI and Super Extreme DUI
- Refusing DUI Breath Test: Cases
- DUI: Blood and Urine Cases
- Legal Update on DUI, DWI, Extreme DUI
- DUI Pharmaceuticals
- Legal revise on DUI, DWI, Extreme DUI
- Possible Punishments for DUI/DWI