ARS 28-1443. Minimum security facility
-A Secure facility for individuals who have committed DUI offenses.
A. A city, town or county may establish a minimum security facility for the confinement of persons convicted of a violation of section 28-1381 or 28-1382.
B. A judge may order a person sentenced pursuant to section 28-1381 or 28-1382 to serve the person’s sentence in a minimum security facility if one has been established.
C. The state department of corrections may enter into an agreement with a county, city or town pursuant to title 11, chapter 7, article 3 for the incarceration in a minimum security facility of persons sentenced pursuant to section 28-1381 or 28-1382.
Search AZ DUI Help
Free DUI Case Evaluation
DUI in Arizona
Tests / Studies
- How DUI Conviction Affect Your Employment in Arizona?
- Field Sobriety Tests: Breath & Blood Test
- Common DUI Penalties in Arizona
- Car Insurance Language: Why are Policy Terms so Confusing?
- Blood, Breath or Urine Test Refusal Cases
- Possible Penalties for Extreme DUI and Super Extreme DUI
- Refusing DUI Breath Test: Cases
- DUI: Blood and Urine Cases
- Legal Update on DUI, DWI, Extreme DUI
- DUI Pharmaceuticals
- Legal revise on DUI, DWI, Extreme DUI
- Possible Punishments for DUI/DWI