ARS 28-1304. Driving under the influence abatement fund
- The driving under the influence abatement fund is established consisting of monies deposited pursuant to section 4-213, subsection J, section 5-396, subsection I, paragraph 2, section 5-397, subsection D, paragraph 3 and subsection F, paragraph 3, section 28-1382, subsection D, paragraph 3 and subsection E, paragraph 3, section 28-1383, subsection J, paragraph 2 and section 28-1465.
- The oversight council on driving or operating under the influence abatement established by section 28-1303 shall administer the fund.
- Twenty-five per cent of the monies deposited in the fund shall be used for grants for innovative programs pursuant to section 28-1303, subsection H, paragraph 2 and seventy per cent of the monies deposited in the fund shall be used for grants to political subdivisions and tribal governments pursuant to section 28-1303, subsection H, paragraph 1.
- Not more than five per cent of the monies deposited in the fund shall be used for both of the following:
- Administrative purposes of the oversight council on driving or operating under the influence abatement.
- Payment of the costs of notification prescribed by section 28-1467.
- Monies in the fund are:
- Continuously appropriated.
- Exempt from the provisions of section 35-190 relating to lapsing of appropriations.
- On notice from the oversight council on driving or operating under the influence abatement, the state treasurer shall invest and divest monies in the fund as provided in section 35-313, and monies earned from investments shall be credited to the fund.
Search AZ DUI Help
Free DUI Case Evaluation
DUI in Arizona
Tests / Studies
- How DUI Conviction Affect Your Employment in Arizona?
- Field Sobriety Tests: Breath & Blood Test
- Common DUI Penalties in Arizona
- Car Insurance Language: Why are Policy Terms so Confusing?
- Blood, Breath or Urine Test Refusal Cases
- Possible Penalties for Extreme DUI and Super Extreme DUI
- Refusing DUI Breath Test: Cases
- DUI: Blood and Urine Cases
- Legal Update on DUI, DWI, Extreme DUI
- DUI Pharmaceuticals
- Legal revise on DUI, DWI, Extreme DUI
- Possible Punishments for DUI/DWI