Visitation is not permitted at Tent City’s Con-Tent yard anymore. However, visitation is permitted in the In-Tent yard during approved visiting hours. A visitor with any outstanding warrants will be arrested. Visitors must also be dressed modestly. If they are dressed provocatively, they will not be permitted in to visit. Children are allowed to visit inmates as long as they are accompanied by an adult. Visits are non-contact and people can be viewed from video monitors and talk over telephones (these are limited in quantity).
Search AZ DUI Help
Free DUI Case Evaluation
DUI in Arizona
Tests / Studies
- How DUI Conviction Affect Your Employment in Arizona?
- Field Sobriety Tests: Breath & Blood Test
- Common DUI Penalties in Arizona
- Car Insurance Language: Why are Policy Terms so Confusing?
- Blood, Breath or Urine Test Refusal Cases
- Possible Penalties for Extreme DUI and Super Extreme DUI
- Refusing DUI Breath Test: Cases
- DUI: Blood and Urine Cases
- Legal Update on DUI, DWI, Extreme DUI
- DUI Pharmaceuticals
- Legal revise on DUI, DWI, Extreme DUI
- Possible Punishments for DUI/DWI